You then become qualified to restore your account one prior to program expiration year. You will be able to continue to use benefits up to 6 months after your membership expiration date, if your renewal does not get processed in time if you submit a renewal application before your membership expires.
Follow these actions to restore Entry that is global membership
- Log onto the Trusted Traveler products (TTP) internet site.
- Choose handle account – the Trusted Traveler Program Enrollment web page will show.
- Choose the Renew that is blue Application – the private information web web page will show.
- Make use of the Application Wizard to alter your private information by picking the particular category(ies) hyperlinks.
- Whenever complete, choose U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler Program List in the Application Wizard – the Trusted Traveler Program List will show.
- Click on the package close to each scheduled system which you want to restore.
- Find the enrollment center hyperlink to see a listing of available enrollment facilities.
- Choose Next – the Trusted Traveler Program Application web page shall show.
- In case a FIX Errors hyperlink shows, you have to give you the information asked for to proceed.
- To continue, pick improvement to visit the Program Application web web page.
- Regarding the scheduled Program Application web web page, choose Certify at the end for the web web page – the official official Certification web web page will show.
- Answer Yes or No to “can you certify? “
- Choose Upcoming. The last Review: Application Shopping Cart Software will show.
- Find the package close to charges. Continue reading “Just how do I restore my Entry that is global account?”